Recognised by consumers and professionals, the Terroirs Hauts-de-France collective brand is based on specifications that highlight the quality, taste and know-how of producers. It is open to farmers, craftsmen and SMEs with a production or processing workshop in one of the five Hauts-de-France departments. The main elements of the specifications are:
• The approval of products by an independent Tasting Committee which judges the taste quality of the products,
• Control of compliance by an external auditing firm which also assesses compliance with the regulations in force,
• The specific know-how of the producers is promoted through the various variations of the brand: "farmhouse", "organic", "artisanal", etc.
• The processing or supply of local raw materials.
His goal is dual:
• To support producers, farmers, craftsmen and SMEs in their search for supplies or outlets,
• Promote the products of our region to professionals and individuals through the Terroirs Hauts-de-France regional collective brand.
Today, at the beginning of 2023, the brand includes 124 producers who offer more than 850 fresh or processed products.
Terroirs Hauts-de-France certifies a network of independent traders, real ambassadors of the brand and of the producers from Hauts-de-France: Les boutiques de nos terroirs